Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Arrival in Dublin, Ireland

Date: 4th May 2013
Time: Somewhere around 12 noon.
Place: Dublin Airport. 

Just got off from the 7 hours flight from Dubai via Emirates. Real good first experience in an airplane that long. Airplane food was okay,loved the potatoes...hmm real good.
. 
Watched a few good movies - got to watch Hansel&Gretel again. 

 Anyways, got off the plane, passed through immigration easily enough and got my bag. Really easy airport system dublin has. Nice
. 
My first stamp on my super clean passport! TAKE THAT U STOPID US VISA GUY THAT DENIED ME!*
Waited for Adria to come rescue me from the Nun that i was chatting with at the airport. Another hour or so and i might've converted. She's real nice tho. Weather is much colder than i expected *u call this summer?? Pfttt* Adria and Ronan saved me a few mins after..and... Clean air,good scenery,here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment